It is a type of kidney disease. IgA Nephropathy affects a subunit of the kidney known as glomeruli (filters). However, when the individual has IgA nephropathy, a defective version of IgA binds itself to another IgA molecule instead of the infected area, forming the immune complex, which causes blood to leakage from the kidneys to the Urine. Bharat Homeopathy treats the patients better with their efficient IgA Nephropathy Homeopathic Treatment.
What is IgA Nephropathy?
Stages of IgA Nephropathy:
There are the following stages of IgA nephropathy:
Stage 1: It indicates that the patient has mild IgA Nephropathy and a GFR of 90 or above indicates that kidneys are healthy and working well, but the patient has minor symptoms and signs of IgA Nephropathy.
Stage 2: This signifies that IgA Nephropathy patient has more damaged kidneys than that of stage 1. Signs of this stage of kidney damage include protein in the urine or physical damage to your kidneys.
Stage 3: The third stage of IgA Nephropathy causes many moderate from serious issues in kidney patients. Blood in urine and the Swelling in feet is common in patients.
Stage 4: Health issues are more common in the final stage. Urea builds up in the body, and the kidney is damaged irreversibly. Other symptoms are anemia, high blood pressure, and fatigue.
Causes of the IgA Nephropathy:
- Infections: These include bacterial, viral, and HIV-AIDS viruses. When a bacteria attacks the kidney, the IgA antibodies start showing their effects, and in addition, they start affecting and attacking normal healthy cells.
- Genetics: It has been reported that IgA nephropathy is a genetic disorder. It is more common in some families, and as a result, some children get affected by it. Certain ethnic groups are vulnerable too.
- Liver diseases like cirrhosis Are one of the severe symptoms of IgA nephropathy in which scar tissue replaces normal tissue of the liver, and the risk of chronic level of hepatitis B and C infections also increases.
- Celiac disease: Consuming gluten, a protein in most grains such as wheat and barley, triggers this digestive condition. This sensitizes the Immune system, and the response that arises may cause discomfort.
Symptoms of IgA Nephropathy
- Fatigue: It is marked by tiredness and lack of energy in executing daily tasks. It is often linked to the kidney disease of IgA Nephropathy.
- Urinary tract infections: Urinary tract infections become frequent in patients with IgA Nephropathy. The IgA Nephropathy often causes bacterial infection in the urethra, ureter, and urinary bladder.
- Gradual changes in mood: The mood becomes enhanced on one day and then depressed on the next day. The mood swings become common in patients suffering from IgA Nephropathy.
- Increased blood pressure: The patients often complain about increased blood pressure. It is one of the most common features of kidney disease. The increased blood pressure can be decreased by Homeopathic medicines.
- Edema (swelling of hands & feet): In the symptom of Edema, The hands, palms, legs, and feet of the patient become affected by the accumulation of the fluid, and as a result, painful swelling occurs to them.
- Foamy Urine (proteinuria): In the condition of proteinuria, the protein starts excreting in the Urine. It is one of the indicative factors for the diagnosis of IgA nephropathy. Homeopathy had many efficient medicines to treat proteinuria.
- Infections (like cold & flu): As the immune system becomes overly sensitive, the runny nose and the liquidy mucus start releasing from the nose, and the patient develops sneezing and cold.
- Abdominal pain: it is marked by pain in the abdomen. This is actually the pain in the kidney, which seems to be a pain in the abdomen.
Homeopathic Approach in the Treatment of IgA Nephropathy:
Different types of Therapies in the IgA Nephropathy homeopathic treatment are given to control blood pressure levels & prevention the further progression of the IgA Nephropathy. Consumption of Homeopathic Medicines causes no side effects. IgA Nephropathy treatment boosts the immune system in a good and effective way. It has been found that the cholesterol levels in the blood have been maintained greatly when a person uses the IgA Nephropathy homeopathic treatment. Global scientific studies indicate that the IgA Nephropathy homeopathic treatment is much more effective and result-oriented as compared to the IgA Nephropathy allopathic treatment. The homeopathic approach has multiple benefits, as it tends to alter and reverse the effect of the defective gene. Best kidney disease treatment is provided by homeopathic physicians. Not only IgA Nephropathy but also different numbers of kidney diseases are completely cured with the help of Homeopathic treatment.
Avail Free Counsultation
Tests for diagnosis of IgA Nephropathy :
- Kidney Biopsy: This test involves the deep analysis of the sample of the kidney of the patients. The small part of the kidney of the patient is taken out with the aid of medical equipment, and then it is examined by experts carefully.
- Proteinuria or Urine analysis Test: There are many different reasons for protein being released in the Urine. Different types of bacterial or viral Infections might also increase the concentration of protein in the Urine. This test detects the abnormal presence of protein and blood in the Urine.
- Blood pressure test: The Blood pressure becomes increased in the patients. This test is performed to check whether the blood pressure is within normal range or raised.
- Kidney Function Test: It is known as the Estimation glomerular filtration rate (EGFR) test. This test is useful in determining the function of the kidney that has the possibility of having IgA Nephropathy. It measures the amount of blood that nephrons clean every minute based on the patient’s body weight.
Allopathy v/s Homeopathy
- Allopathic drugs are made synthetically, and thus, they cause toxicity to the patient with IgA nephropathy and other problems. The IgA nephropathy homeopathic treatment is good in terms of assured results.
- Allopathic medicines are difficult to remove from the body, and they are not that effective. In addition, they do not treat the root cause of IgA nephropathy.
- In Allopathy, drugs are involved in the short-term reduction of the symptoms of IgA nephropathy. Homeopathic medicine relies on highly specific medicine and doses. First, the patients are thoroughly looked in at their medical records. And then, the doctor prescribes the best IgA nephropathy homeopathic treatment.
- Homeopathy treats the patient differently. For example, in IgA nephropathy Homeopathic treatment, the patient is relieved from the discomfort causing symptoms, and the recurrence of the ailment is also prevented.
- A satisfying number of good and healthy changes are seen in kidney failure patients undergoing IgA nephropathy Homeopathic treatment. In addition, patients become completely satisfied with the homeopathic treatment.