In India, 30 million people are affected by Asthma. Asthma often changes over time. Homeopathy can completely cure it and reduce asthma issues. Its symptoms can also be controlled and managed using homeopathic medicines and a proper diet plan.
What is Asthma?
Habits to Avoid Asthma Attacks
There are the following habits that asthma patients shall avoid:
- Running: The patient shall not perform running exercise as it might lead to a shortage of breath, which in turn might stimulate an asthma attack.
- Cardio exercise: you shall completely avoid cardio exercise at the gym. The cardio exercise causes excessive stress on the bronchi and lungs.
- Avoid living in a polluted city: The patient should not live in a polluted city. If possible, you should migrate to a less polluted city.
- Avoid bathing with cold water: cold water stimulates the spasm of the bronchi of the respiratory system. Therefore, an asthma patient should avoid bathing with cold water.
- Stop using aerosols-based products: It has been found deodorants, room fresheners, and aerosols in the air are potent asthma causative agents. the asthma patients shall avoid them.
- The fog or smog comprises millions of droplets of condensed drops of liquid pollutants, which, when inhaled, trigger an asthma attack.
- Avoid roaming in the fog or smog: y from dust, mites, and pet dander: The dust in the couch, the pet’s dander, and urine fumes might cause an asthma attack. personal and household hygiene should be maintained by the persons with asthma risk.
Natural Ways to Reduce Asthma Attack
- Slowdown breathing: The patient should not breathe too fast and too slow. The Asthma patient should slow down his rapid breathing before and after the asthma attack.
- Regular breathing: The patient should perform regular breathing exercises in the morning and evening or whenever it is possible. The patient should take regular breaks from the busy work schedule.
- Nose breathing: Inhalation of breathing from the nose shall be done, and the inhalation of the breathing from the mouth shall be avoided.
- Soft breathing: The asthma patient shall do gentle, mild, and soft kinds of breathing. The patient should inhale and exhale in the presence of a doctor.
- Diaphragm breathing: It is the type of breathing that directly originates from the diaphragm.
- Belly breathing: In this type of breathing, the patient should focus on the movement of the tummy. It helps to keep your hands on your tummy so you can concentrate on the air going in and out.
Homeopathic methods in the Treatment of Asthma:
Homeopathic physicians provide homeopathic asthma treatment, which consists of different Asthma medications. Asthma medication suppresses the over-sensitive immune system and treats the inner parts of the lungs. In addition, a proper diet chart is given to the Asthma patients to cure the patient completely.
Avail Free Counsultation
Natural ways to reduce asthma attacks at home
There are the following ways of treating and reducing the asthma attack at home:
- Ginger And Garlic Cloves
These herbs protect the patient against inflammation. In addition, the consumption of ginger and garlic tea every morning can remove the accumulated mucus in your airways and help prevent asthma attacks.
- Cinnamon and honey
Take the lukewarm water and mix honey and cinnamon powder in it. Consume this liquid two to three times a day as per your need. Cinnamon and honey help reduce asthma attacks.
Licorice is an anti-inflammatory herb that is highly helpful to asthma patients, liquorice reduces inflamed bronchi and airways. Patients should prepare a tea with a teaspoon of licorice and consume it daily. This beneficial drink can help keep patients healthy.
- Turmeric Powder
Having turmeric and ginger enriched tea twice a day can potentially reduce the frequency of asthma attacks. Consumption of lukewarm milk with turmeric powder and ginger is beneficial in younger and older aged patients with Asthma. Its use is one of the best natural ways to reduce asthma attacks.
Kidney Shrinkage Diet Chart
A proper Kidney shrinkage diet chart is very important to keep up with the patients in their minds. A proper diet chart shall be followed by the patient that should include a balanced diet such as non-thick pulses, chapatis, and a balanced diet.
In this article, we are going to discuss the food items to be taken and to be avoided by the Kidney shrinkage patients. Kidney shrinkage diet and workout should be taken care of by the patient.
Why Bharat Homeopathy in the kidney shrinkage diet?
Unlike other Homeopathic hospitals that immediately prescribe costly and useless drugs; We rely on patient data and modern Homeopathic medication. As a result, the patients who subscribed to our homeopathic asthma treatment are satisfied completely.
The patients who have been treated in the past never complain about any side-effects causing homeopathic medicines. The medicines we use to treat Asthma are outstanding.
Bharat homeopathy completely cares about the patients. Therefore, we are regularly involved in serving the asthmatic patients that have shown their precious trust in us.
hi i am Brihat Flores My problem is asthma dr consulted today and suggested dr this medicine use and the best medicine
Various types of asthma medicines are available and the correct treatment depends on figuring out the trigger factors.use this medicine