The formation of cysts in the ovaries is the indicative factor of PCOD. A condition of large no. of cyst is known as poly-cyst. PCOD Homeopathic treatment is efficient in the dissolution of ovarian cysts. PCOD Homeopathic treatment offers multiple benefits and no toxicity to the patient. The PCOD treatment based on Homeopathy is highly beneficial in the long run to the patient.
What is PCOD?
Prevalence of PCOD:
The women in rural areas tend to ignore their PCOD due to their financial hardships. However, the women in the urban areas are able to meet their expenditure incurring during their PCOD treatment. The PCOD Homeopathic treatment is able to eradicate the PCOD he women at a rapid pace.
Symptoms and Signs of PCOD
- Irregular menstruation: It is a common symptom often reported by women suffering from PCOD. When the periods are often irregular and painful, then it is a sign that the patient should start taking a PCOD treatment. In addition, the frequency of the period became reduced up to a greater extent. The woman skips period more than one or two months. It makes them feel worried.
- Polycystic ovaries: The ovaries in the female patient might be swollen and enlarged, and as a result, the follicles also get affected. As a result, the ovaries might start regularly facing some problems in their function.
- Hirsutism: It is marked by the excessive growth of hair or stubble over the stomach, near breasts, the surface of the abdomen. Due to the exaggerated testosterone hormone level, hair development increases by manifold. PCOD treatment can reduce it considerably.
- Male pattern blindness: The hair fall becomes significant in the female patients suffering from the PCOD. It can be reduced by PCOD Homeopathic treatment. Top and front parts of the head of the female start losing hair. This leads to psychological issues such as lower self-esteem, anxiety, and depression.
- Irregular Bleeding from uterine organ: There have been some instances observed in the patients where Bleeding from the uterine towards outside has been observed. It is associated with cramps and pain irregularly. PCOD treatment with Allopathy does not yield desired results.
- Diabetes: According to scientific research, women with PCOD disorder are reported to be 4 to 8.8 times more risk-prone to acquire the condition of Type-2 diabetes. The compromised insulin and insulin resistance biosynthesis are reported in women with PCOD. Diabetes has been reported to be decreased in patients who are going through PCOD homeopathic treatment.
Causes of PCOD:
- Excess release of androgens: The original symptom causes different manifestations of male characteristics in males. Manifestation includes physical symptoms, such as excess facial and body hair (hirsutism), and occasionally mild to severe acne is also reported in patients.
- Genetic Heredity: Several biological Research points out that certain genes might contribute to PCOD. Suppose the family members have a history of PCOD. In that case, there is a high probability that the newer female generations might have a gene responsible for the expression of the PCOD.
- Instances of Low-grade inflammation response: The Immuno-compromised patients of women stimulate their ovary to biosynthesize more than normal traces level of androgens in women. This is proved to contribute to the initiation and worsening of the PCOD disorder.
PCOD Homeopathic treatment
Pulsatilla – Bharat Homeopathy medication for PCOD contains Pulsatilla. It is prescribed by the Bharat Homeopathy for PCOD Homeopathic treatment to treat the problem of less and delayed periods.
Graphites – It is recommended that patients of the PCOD who have an issue of constipation. Then, it is prescribed by Bharat Homeopathy.
Apis Mellifica – One of the tremendous remedial measures used by Bharat Homeopathy medicine for PCOD Homeopathic treatment. It is given to patients that often complain of pricking pains. It acts on the mucosal membrane of uterine organs and uterus.
How is Bharat Homeopathy rescuing women with PCOD?
Bharat homeopathy believes that every disorder related to the female reproductive system is treatable with the Homeopathic system of medicine.
“Come and join hands with Bharat Homeopathy and let us lead you to the path of the overall well-being.”